CCC Window Cleaning is committed to conducting our Eco-friendly services by seeking the support and co-operation of all of our workers to ensure the job is carried out with absolute minimal impact on the environment.
CCC Window Cleaning will endeavor to always minimize our impact on the following:
- Atmospheric emissions
- Site contamination and spills
- Noise Emission
- Damage to flora and fauna
- Storm water management
- Unnecessary energy consumption
CCC Window Cleaners will aim to actively take part in Eco-friendly controls on the job by striving to follow the guidelines from AS/NZS 4801 & OHSAS 18001:
- Assess Eco-footprint to identify environmental impacts.
- Be familiar with the chemicals SDS or MSDS.
- Identify waste streams and options for appropriate waste management.
- Improve the research and purchasing of materials, reduce waste, and use more Eco-friendly products and less harmful or volatile chemicals
- Improve storage. Reduce quantity. Keep containers with hazardous chemicals closed and stored.
- Conserve energy.
- Conserve water. Use water saving equipment and repair leaks.
- Preserve water ways. Protect storm water drains.
- Improve education/awareness
- Notify relevant authority in the event of a major environmental impact.